Sexually transmitted infections
Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are passed on through intimate sexual contact. STIs include chlamydia, syphilis and gonorrhoea. They can be passed on during vaginal, anal and oral sexual intercourse, as well as through genital contact with an infected partner.
Use the links on the left to learn more about some common STIs.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's)
- How to get a chlamydia test
- Body Worries
- Relationships advice and information
- Where to get a full sexual health screen
- Where to get condoms
- Where to get contraception
- King's services
- Lumps and bumps
- Cervical Cancer
- asksexpression campaigns
- Useful contacts