Having the baby
having the baby
Deciding to keep the baby is a brave step. Luckily there are a lot of support networks in place to try and help you through this time.
Support for pregnant patients at Kings College NHS Health Centre includes:
1. Initial appointments with your GP / Nurse lead for antenatal care.
2. Referral to an antenatal clinic at a local hospital so that you can be assigned a midwife who will organise all your scans and blood tests.
3. Ongoing support for any pregnancy related or other medical conditions you may suffer with . This may mean referral to specialists or other community teams if deemed appropriate by your GP/ Nurse.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's)
- How to get a chlamydia test
- Body Worries
- Relationships advice and information
- Where to get a full sexual health screen
- Where to get condoms
- Where to get contraception
- King's services
- Lumps and bumps
- Cervical Cancer
- asksexpression campaigns
- Useful contacts