Getting a pregnancy test
If you have any concerns please visit your GP or local family planning clinic. For details of your local clinic click here.
Most over the counter well established pregnancy tests are accurate if done 3 weeks after the last unprotected sexual intercourse.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's)
- How to get a chlamydia test
- Body Worries
- Relationships advice and information
- Where to get a full sexual health screen
- Where to get condoms
- Where to get contraception
- King's services
- Lumps and bumps
- Cervical Cancer
- asksexpression campaigns
- Useful contacts